Although schools have closed those that have remained open have continued to spend time nurturing their faith and thinking of others. The children at Holy Cross Catholic Primary School in Swindon created spring time Prayer Trees as well as holding their own collective worships praying for all those affected by the terrible situation across the world and remembering that the light of hope will show us the way.
- National Board of Catholic Women publishes practical booklet on domestic abuse
- Catholic leaders join the call for action to stop atrocity crimes against the Uyghurs in China
- Sister Elizabeth Mary says farewell to Brownshill
- The Young Vincentians are inviting young people to participate in their challenges for the summer
- Bristol Catenians share news of what has been happening recently with the Catenians