On Ash Wednesday Fr David David McDonald celebrated his ninetieth birthday. To mark this important event in his life, and that of the parish, a drinks reception was held on Sunday the 2nd March at St Gregory. Fr David has been involved in the parish for the past forty-six years; for many years as a permanent deacon and then, after the sad passing of his wife Margaret, as a priest from 2014. He continues to play an active and important role in the parish and still serves on the Diocesan Tribunal. At the reception on Sunday Fr David gave a short resume of his long and interesting life that has taken him from Aberdeen, via Ghana and a distinguished career in the RAF to Cheltenham. We wish Fr David all the very best and thank him for all that he does for the Catholic community locally and in our Diocese.
- The Young Vincentians are inviting young people to participate in their challenges for the summer
- Bristol Catenians share news of what has been happening recently with the Catenians
- Missio urges supporters to ‘Think outside the Box!’
- CYMFed To Host Online Series Of Youth Ministry Talks
- Primary School’s Leavers Service – Video